2 cups of your favorite salsa
1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (15.25 oz) kernel corn, drained
1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 package (10 oz) corn tortillas
2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread 1/2 cup salsa into bottom of large shallow baking dish.
- In bowl, combine beans, corn, green onion, 1/2 cup salsa and 1/3 cup cilantro.
- Place tortillas on microwave safe plate and cover with damp paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until soft.
- Place remaining salsa in shallow bowl.
- Lay one tortilla in the salsa.
- Down center of tortilla, spoon 1/3 cup filling and top with heaping tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam-side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon remaining salsa over the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes or until heated through.